This is a great interview with the great creators of a supremely great comic. If you haven’t read Strong Female Protagonist yet, I am going to fly into your home and use my emotional and physical strength to make you read it.
Because sometimes our brains want to convince us that everything is terrible and will always be that way. DON’T LET THE EVIL BRAINS WIN.
2. Close your eyes.
3. Think about flowers.
4. Think about cute things.
5. Look up your favorite cute videos on youtube.
6. Sing along to a song (favorite, not favorite, hated, angry, sad, ridiculously happy, any type). Just the breaths between words will increase the oxygen to your brain and make you feel a little better.
7. Drink some water.
8. Drink some juice.
9. Eat a cupcake (but not ten - leave some for me please).
10. Look at pictures of space. It’s huge, and beautiful, and we’re a part of it all.
11. Talk a walk. Just look at things.
12. Read a book.
13. Don’t watch the news.
14. Draw a picture that you think is intentionally ugly.
15. Think about which puppies are the cutest, and why.
17. Podcasts. Have you heard any you like? Do your friends? Find some and listen to them.
18. Talk to your friends - if they’re nice. If not, do not.
19. Hang out with nice friends.
20. Contact someone you remember liking and tell them so.
21. Lie down.
22. Calm down.
23. Are you thinking of puppies? Good. You can, if you prefer, think of kitties as well.
24. Think of your thoughts like waves, yeah they keep coming, but each one is a new one and can pass away too.
25. Click on like 5 clickbait-y articles that are sure to “Restore Your Faith in the World,” and at least giggle at one gif.
26-50 coming soon. Please leave any of your suggestions below!
I want to get a shirt with a heart on my belly and when people say “Awwww, are you pregnant?” I’ll say “no, this heart represents all the feelings I ate you wanna rub my belly? My feelings are kicking!”